Wednesday 13 June 2012

Character Quicky

So here to break up the location designs and props Ive been working on I thought I'd put down some character work; something I rarely do (and should practice a lot more to be honest).

It started with some shilhoette forms that I xhose 3 to take futher. From there I started buiding up the details starting with a colour scheme. These were going to be bluse skinned aliens with red war paint.

What the design evolved into was an alien war suits that were linked by a similar motiff but differed by the structure of who was in charge. SO central we have a smaller guy who is the General type. He looks more regal and important with his head piece etc. Then there is the soldier types and the scout troopers :) nice little exercise...





The larger finished image can be viewed at my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment